Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thumbnail Quality
jerryd2558 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 03, 2011 19:50 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Attached is a screen print of my chapter page.
[Thumb - Clipboard01.jpg]
 Filename
Clipboard01.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1274 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
59 time(s)
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Interesting, why is the second chapter image so much clearer than chapter 1? Are those video or images? Where did you get them?

It almost looks like you got hos eimages from a cell phone or other device with low resolution capture. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
jerryd2558 [Avatar]
[Post New]
The thumbnails are 1920x1080 H.264 AVC from my Canon camera
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jerry -

Is the screenshot taken of the menu preview? If so, that's an extremely low res preview. or is it of the Create Disc screen? How do the thumbnails look on the TV?

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 13. 2015 15:25

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
jerryd2558 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Create disc screen. They look jagged on the TV as well. In the edit mode, I can change my preview quality to "Full HD Preview Resolution" and the background & titles on the menus look extremely sharp, but the thumbnails are poor and jagged.