Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
About dynamic range compression powerdvd14
superb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2011 09:36 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
I am unable to findout any clue about how to disable or just turn off the dynamic range compression when bitstreaming HD audio source through HDMI or digital spdif.
Three dynamic range compression methods always visible there when appling HDMI or digital spdif for bitstreaming to receiver.

I just want to turn it off when bitstreaming but how to do that?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am unable to findout any clue about how to disable or just turn off the dynamic range compression when bitstreaming HD audio source through HDMI or digital spdif.
Three dynamic range compression methods always visible there when appling HDMI or digital spdif for bitstreaming to receiver.

I just want to turn it off when bitstreaming but how to do that?

Did you read through the users guide (here)? http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdvd-ultra/userguide_en_US.html

I don't see any indication of an "Off" button. It also depends on the disc. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.