Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cropping videos with keyframes close together
Peter13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2015 18:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any way around the problem that keyframe sliders cannot be put close together? I am trying to deal with camera jiggle (to big for the stabilizer) with keyframes, but I can't put the markers as close as i need them.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Yes - http://youtu.be/T1pvHUK7rNQ

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Peter13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2015 18:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
This is good. Thanks to your video link, I can now place the markers exactly where I need them, but not being able to put them closer than 5 frames means if I have two markers 9 frames apart, I can't put one in between.

In the trim window, I can actually view the scene one frame at a time, which is wonderful, but the only editing I can do is to trim the video. Is there any way I can crop or do any other editing one frame at a time? If not, do you think Cyberlink is likely to add this feature anytime soon?