Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Newbie Question about Titler Pro
Jack-Bench-Woodworking [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2015 20:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD13 with Titler Pro. I have been able to figure out how to make titles, but I can't see how to actually use them in a PD project.

When I have completed my title I save it. The only file format is .nbtitle Power Director will not import .nbtitle. The other option I see is to export from NewBlue. It will only export as a .zip

How do I get my titles into my PD Project?

Thanks!
Charlie
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Charlie -

It sounds like you're using NB TitlerPro as a standalone, rather than from within PDR13.

1. In PDR13, open the Title Room & select NewBlue > TitlerPro 1.0 (which is a "blank" template)
2. Drag the template to the timeline
3. Click Modify & make your title - apply whatever formatting, styles, transitions & effects you want
4. When complete, just close the TitlerPro module and your formatted title is in the timeline.

This tutorial shows some of the basic steps - http://youtu.be/QbROdNHyMVM?t=4m35s

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Jack-Bench-Woodworking [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2015 20:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Tony!

And Thanks for all the Great YouTube Videos!!

Charlie
Netspeed [Avatar]
Newbie Location: California Joined: Apr 10, 2013 17:43 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

Working with PD13 and Titler Pro. On a similar vein, I'm trying to create a custom effect (or template). I've applied all the effects and I want to replicate it. I've tried saving it as a preset template and effect and I can see it as My Templates with the file name I gave it. Yet when I try to use it again, none of the presets work on ther titles.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Keith