Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I delete buttons in Menu Designer? SOLVED!
KevetS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2012 20:00 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
As per the subject really.
In menu designer (PD11), how do I delete buttons that I've added. There's a "Delete Background", but no "delete/remove button" that I can see.

EDIT:
OK, aint it always the way? You spend hours looking for something, post the question online, then immediately find it!
Found what I was looking for in "Set Object Properties".

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Dec 14. 2014 08:18

Win 7 64bit, 8 GB ram, Intel Q9550 2.83GHz, PD 14, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Please change the title of this thread to show that it was solved. In fact, why don't you also explain in the thread where the controls are. That will help other people.' .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
KevetS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2012 20:00 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Title amended.

Quote: why don't you also explain in the thread where the controls are. That will help other people.'

Found what I was looking for in "Set Object Properties".
Look familiar? Win 7 64bit, 8 GB ram, Intel Q9550 2.83GHz, PD 14, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT