Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Activating PD13, again...
Scott61 [Avatar]
Member Location: Wichita, KS Joined: Aug 20, 2011 04:43 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
I had just purchased PD13 on 11/28/2014 and then had a computer crash. I have a new computer and have reinstalled PD11&12 so I can install the upgrade PD13.

Support was to send me a download link to install PD13 on new computer, along with PD11&12, but failed too. I downloaded the trial version hoping I could find where to enter my product key to activate it. But I can't find any place to do this.

Does anyone know if this is possible, or do I need to wait until Monday when CS opens?

Thanks,
Scott Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
There is no way to turn the Trial version into a licensed Retail version.

You must use the download links provided for your Full Paid Program.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Scott61 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for quick reply. So I need to wait for CS to send me a link like they did for my other versions. I have already paid for PD13 that is on other computer. Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
Scott61 [Avatar]
[Post New]
In one email from CS yesterday I saw where they told me to go to my Account Manager. I missed it until now.

It looks like I can now download and activate everything I need too. I didn't realize this feature was there.

Scott Scott Wright
Wichita, KS