Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
photodirector v6 3-4 second lag when using the slider bar in the select photo screen
Markheath99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2007 11:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
upgraded to v6 and found when trying to select folders or photos in a folder, there is a 3-4 second delay when dragging the slider bar or when clicking on a photo in a folder, this makes it unusable. I have retried the same folders, photos using v5 and all is well no delay.

Has anyone else got the same issue, I have reported it to cyberlink and after many different emails they have not been able to fix it or replicate it

thanks

Mark Heath
[Post New]
Hello Mark,

I'm sorry to read that PhD6 is being unresponsive for you. I haven't noticed any undue lag here, but allow me to do a comparison with PhD5.

Right now, I cannot think of any possible causer for the issue.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Markheath99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2007 11:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Pix
I can setup a webx session and show you the issue using the share my desktop option and demonstrate v5 and v6
if you send me your email address I will set up the webx session

thanks

Mark Heath
[Post New]
Mark,

That's not a bad suggestion.

Here, I can't replicate the difference in response times between PhD5 & PhD6. I opened new projects in both & imported the same 149 photos - RAW & JPEG

Repeating the same actions in each - selection & various adjustments - both responded instantly. The slight display delays I noticed were in making adjustments to RAW photos, but it was the same in PhD5 & PhD6.

I'll be in touch via PM.

PIX PIX YouTube channel