Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 14 cannot Auto Resume with Blu-ray Movies ONLY DVDs.
[Post New]
Dear People, I downloaded PowerDVD 14 and tried to play 4 or 5 different Blu-ray movies. When I look in my options I set it for 'resume from last point', of course PowerDVD 14 cannot accomplish this simple, basic task. I contacted support and they told me that this software does not have the ability to resume from last point. It can but only with DVDs. If you buy & install PowerDVD 14 be aware that if you stop your Blu-ray movie you will be forced to start it over from scratch or pick through chapter select. Very inconvenient. Thank goodness I had the trial version installed. Naturally I immediately removed the software from my PC. Another player, 'Totalmedia Theatre 6 DOES have the ability to resume Blu-rays from the last point. Problem solved. Maybe if Cybermedia in the future can invest some time & resources into getting their software to perform basic functions then I might give it another chance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 04. 2014 02:58