Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi resolution jpegs
Dannyd012 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 23, 2014 10:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to create a video from my vacation that incorporates Hi resolution Jpegs along with 1080p video. The final product video that I've created produces a a hi def video but the jpegs appear to be low resolution. I've checked the settings in Powerdirector 12 but I can't find anything that will fix this. Can you help?
LostTarget [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 11:38 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
Just throwing a few things out. I use photos from time to time in my videos without issues.

Did you actually produce the video or just pre-viewing it? If previewing, change the preview quality.

Did you check the folder your photos are in? Are they in fact the original photos and not reduced by your cameral or computer software when placing in the folder your using?

What is the camera set at? Did you verify quality?

Did you have your camera set to 16:9. Doesn't reduce quality if set to 4:3, but fills in the frame nicely when shooting at 16:9.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 23. 2014 11:26

Daniel.Saxer [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Argentina Joined: Apr 06, 2014 23:08 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
I believe you should resize the pictures to match the video size... height and width in pixels Daniel Saxer
Asus GT750
i74700 2.4 + GTX770M + 16Gb ram