Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
downloaded too many times
Steve [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 06, 2008 01:37 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
purchased power director 7 online. speed was crap so i restarted a few times, and now it says ive downloaded too many times - sorry contact support - crap - ive paid for it and cant get it????????????????

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Steve,

Ok, you have a problem. Yep, customer support is the first route. They'll ask for proof of purchase and can confirm it quicky - give them your Order Number, email address and name.

They should provide you with a download link and away you go.

Please next time... I advise you to pluck hairs individually and not pull it out by the handful, roots and all. I think we've all been in this situation at some point... it is really annoying.

Keep me informed.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 06. 2008 06:26

Steve [Avatar]
[Post New]
yeah ive cooled down now - thanks for your reply - i've contacted support with my order number,etc so hopefully they will reply soon with a new link.

I thought it would have been good if they had warned me that there was limited times I could try to download before I would be denied access.

thanks again - Steve
[Post New]
Steve,

If your ISP connection/service can tend to be a problem with long downloads (or the problem could be on the other end, too) one possible solution might be to contact customer support, advise them you are unable to download the product, and ask them to change your order to the "box" version.

You might have to wait a few more days but will end up with the product in physical form (with printed manual) and the price is the same.

Just an idea.
Steve [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for your suggestion Bif - just received a reset on the download from support - I'll see how I go.