Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
wt?
ben [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2008 08:22 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Ok... so I started with powerdirector 6 that I downloaded last year sometime. Now I had to reformat my pc and I purchased the extended dl so to make sure that I can keep using this product. But now when I go to install this I find out it was only the damned bonus pack... How do I redownload the product that I rightly paid for? I also just purchased the v7 upgrade that I can't use, so know I have an even bigger interest!
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ben,

Your best bet is to contact customer support with all of your purchase information from when you bought version 6. If you purchased the extended download, it is good for two years.

See this FAQ answer for more information. Hope it helps: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/faq-content.do?id=2316

Dave