Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Intelligent SVRT
markmanxp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 03, 2014 14:09 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am a new user to the CyberLink PowerDirector product and used version 12 for a few weeks before I removed it and got the latest version (13). Under the produce menu, if my memory serves me right, if I used the Intelligent SVRT button (under standard 2d tab) it took just a very brief time (no more than a minute) to return it's recommendation. I have tried it with a similar sized project with version 13 and 30 minutes later it's at 54%. Either I'm totally having a brain fart and it wasn't super fast in version 12 or version 13 is much, much slower with respect to this feature.

Mark
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
How many different formats are you using and how many different sizes, bit rates, resolutions, transitions, etc are in your project compared to one that goes quickly? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
watson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2015 08:56 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Either I'm totally having a brain fart and it wasn't super fast in version 12 or version 13 is much, much slower with respect to this feature.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Either I'm totally having a brain fart and it wasn't super fast in version 12 or version 13 is much, much slower with respect to this feature.

Watson,

Please, If you have a problem start a new thread rather than posting to this one. Any replies to markmanxp may be construed to be meant for you AND vide versa. Things end up getting confusing.

Not I do only high definition projects and the program don;t seem to be any different in speed. Please provide more information in the new thread includingh your version and build and the dxdiag.exe evaluation of your compouter. Add also what you are uisng for antivirus, if you have a registration cleaner, etc.

Stay away from those head beans ! smile .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
= markmanxp

I have this problem and already posted here more than once, niguém manifested about.

In my case is only for projects with many files, my projects usually have more than 100 video files.

The way I do, if you do not know which profile that will match.

I add only one file on the timeline, intelligent SVR shows me the appropriate profile when you have, or produce I try to create a personal profile.

Unfortunately not the analize to make the project complete, absurd delay. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
NonnyM [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 04, 2012 13:40 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
I use Panasomic HD MT2s files direct from the camera to produce AVCHD DVDs

I have noticed in PD12 the SVRT files virually formed at the same rate as the editing, IN PD13, I have to reactivate SVRT and wait a while while the PC does it stuff.

Rgds Win 7 Home SP 1, PD 13
Processor i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), (RAM) 8.00 GB, Sys Drive 120 gig SSD, Data Drive 1 Terrabyte, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ii , Portable USB3 2 Terrabyte

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
OP 20/09/2014, the OP never came back with a follow up.

7 months later. Thread closed.

All those with a similar issue, please start a new topic as previously requested by stevek.

Dafydd