Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Motion Designer -- snap to full image
PDuser97031 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 08, 2009 23:44 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
When using the magic motion designer to zoom, pan, etc., is there a way to have PD12 snap to the entire image? I spend a lot of time trying to make the selection box fit to the image boundaries. Google search no help. Thanks!
[Post New]
please reply to this user (new email address) Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
[Post New]
I think I know what you're talking about, do not have a perfect automatic adjustment.
What I do is disable, Snap To Reference Lines.
Not perfect but can fit.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2014 15:06

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PDuser97031B -

I think I understand what you mean. This is a feature that has been requested over the last few years, but is yet to be implemented.

When you open Magic Motion > Motion Designer, you'd like the 1st keyframe to be set to full zoom out, by default. The other requested feature is to be able to save custom motion paths in Motion Designer - that would overcome your issue too.

This feature has been implemented in Video Crop - & I agree - it saves a mountain of time!

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2014 15:56

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
[Post New]
There are several places were "fitting to frame" is tedious. I guess for now disabling "snap to" is the best option. Thanks! Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)