Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to display text on multiple video tiles ?
[Post New]

I try to accomplish the following:

I have 9 video tiles (equal sized) on the screen, each tiles plays a different video.

I want to display a static text on each tile, while the video is playing.

So each tile plays a different video, and each tile shows a different static text.

I'm able to get the different videos playing in my 9 tiles, but I'm not able to find a way to display text in each tile

Thanks ahead
Hellebauer
[Post New]
Quote:
I try to accomplish the following:

I have 9 video tiles (equal sized) on the screen, each tiles plays a different video.

I want to display a static text on each tile, while the video is playing.

So each tile plays a different video, and each tile shows a different static text.

I'm able to get the different videos playing in my 9 tiles, but I'm not able to find a way to display text in each tile

Thanks ahead
Hellebauer

In Title Designer PD12, you can create text and position as where want, including adding several titles in the same PIP.
If you can give more details of your doubts. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
[Post New]

Thanks Playsound

I tried Title designer, but this is what happens:

- Create a static title displayed at bottom center

- Drop that title on a clip, where the clip plays in a tile on the upper left

- The title is still displayed at the bottom center of the (whole) screen, rather than at the bottom center of the tile (in which clip plays).

[Post New]

:

Found the solution:

1.) Add a title template (with static text, in desired font size) onto a new track
2.) Double click a title clip on new track - the TITLE designer opens
3.) Edit the title (text) and drag the title to the tile where it is needed -- press save

4.) Repeat step 1,2,3 until done

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 19. 2014 18:24

[Post New]
Hellebauer:

This is easily done in the title designer. You can put many individual text items in one "title" In the title designer, double click on an area of the preview that doesn't contain text and then type in your new title Then move the new text to where you want it in the preview. Repeat this to add as many text items as you need in the one Title unit. Scott Hendry
www.scotthendry.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCscotthendry
[Post New]
Adding to ScottFromOz showed that, after creating the first title and configured to your way, you can copy and paste (duplicate) this often within the Title Designer, select the text box, the keyboard click Ctrl + C (Copy) and Ctrl + V (Paste). AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate