Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Support frustrations
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Most frustrating! I am resetting my machine to include an upgrade (SSD) and I am ready to install PD. But my files were upgrades (twice) from the trial that came with my system. So, I am needing a full installer now, not an upgrade to go with my SN. And so I called the support number (the free one) from inside of my account on line... and FIVE times I tried to enter the CV code to complete the call, and FIVE TIMES the system DID NOT WORK (I KNOW I am capable of dialing a number, and especially when given FIVE chances to nail it LOL) So... the system is broken. Then I left a ticket, and now I am completely dead in the water until someone notices my ticket ;-0

Does anyone know how this can be expedited? I need to be operational again quickly.

Thanks

rcohen

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 06. 2014 20:02

RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Try the Cyberlink Facebook page.
It's not support, but a little public kicking and screaming can be very effective! HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Barry, but I don't have the time for such things, to be honest. I've been into software (including authoring some) for a lot of years and I believe that NO software product is worth ANY MORE than their tech support. It's nice to have this forum, for example, but if a company isn't proactive IN such a forum, then ... well... you get the idea.

With that said, the Cyberlink folks have indeed impressed me, in which even via their FREE ticket system they got back to me QUICKLY and solved my problem. Well, I am about to install their solution, so assuming it works, they solved my problem.

I DID mention to them again that their code system of verification on live calls WAS NOT WORKING... let's see if someone addresses that issue so the NEXT guy doesn't have to feel as frustrated as I felt ;-0 Windows and upgrades are frustrating enough with the additional stress load.

Thanks for the acknowledgement and for listening to me spout off (again) LOL. But I gotta tell you this has surely NOT been the easiest migration into a platform that I've had.

Now, time to test this upgrade to see if it was worth the effort and expense. Thanks again.

Cheers

rcohen RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital