Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
saving projects after burning discs
Maxpatch [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 01, 2008 05:57 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I was wondering after I complete a project and burn a disc. Is there someway to save it to where if I want to burn another disc of the same project I don't have to go through the long drawn out "writing the titles" every time.
On an older version I had it came with power dvd and I could save a project in there and it cut down on the burning process considerably.

Thanks,
Max
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Max,

When you produce your project save as a file, it will then always be available for burning.
You should also have the option when burning to create a file

Robert

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 29. 2008 16:06

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Maxpatch [Avatar]
[Post New]
excuse my ignorance. So this means I shouldn't have to write the titles every time I want to burn a produced project right?
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Max,

If when you go to burn you also create a disc folder, this saves the DVD output file, so all your titles are saved.

You can also select the number of copies you want to burn, just put in the number of copies you want.

Or you could just copy the DVD you have already made

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Maxpatch [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Robert !
Pamela [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 29, 2008 17:51 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Apologies in advance for this newbie question:

I've created a project .. burned to DVD ... and saved the files in a folder as recommended above.

What are the steps I take to use these saved files to burn additional DVDs?