Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Snippet Speed issues
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
When I put a cutaway snippet on a second layer, and then change the running time of that clip either by dragging or by setting the video speed directly (slowmo), the slowed clip (which gets longer) PUSHES ALL OTHER layers to the right, but the amount of the differential.

WHY does this happen and how can I stop that behavior? When I change the length (running time) of a cutaway clip on it's own layer, the clips ahead of that one ON OTHER TRACKS should NOT be affected.

Thanks for the help.

Robert RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe click the padlocks (left side of timeline for each track) to lock audio and video on the tracks that you don't want to move while adjusting your clip speed on it's own video track.

Jeff
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff,

Sometimes the obvious alludes me <blush>

Thanks for the tip...

rcohen RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital