Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Display on different monitor than controls
bchelbig [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 01, 2014 20:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
We just bought and installed PowerDVD 14 on our new Windows 8 computer that will be used in our church sanctuary. The computer will have two monitors with the right monitor only being seen by the person running the computer and the left monitor being projected on the big screen at the front of the sanctuary.

On the computer that we are replacing, we currently have an older version of PowerDVD (something like version 5, I think) that allowed the option to have the DVD controls in a separate window from the display window. This allowed us to put the display window on the left monitor and keep the control window on the right monitor. That way, the people in the sanctuary only see the DVD display but not the controls.

Is there a way to do something similar with PowerDVD 14? Can I have the display on one monitor and the controls on the other? Or, is the only option to put the display in cinema mode on the left monitor and use the PowerDVD remote app on my smartphone?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
[Post New]
i think that feature of seperate controls have long gone. :
[Post New]
i think that feature of seperate controls have long gone. :

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 02. 2014 01:13