Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cd key
Enrique [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 29, 2006 12:16 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys!!!

My mother bought a PowerDVD5 cd for my in my b-day (august), but a lost tha box, and I only have the CD!!!, I need to install the program but I don't have the CD-key???

What can I do???????????????
JeffAsFarAsYouKnow [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2006 02:09 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hey, Enrique'..I'm a newbie also but I think i can help you with this. At the top of the page here in the Forum you see the figure of a person and the word "members" beside it. Click on the word and you will have a page show up with a box for you to enter your email address and another box for you to enter your password that you set up when you registered the product. Then you click to log in and you will probably see "Welcome, Enrique" and you'll know you're in the Members area and you'll be on your page. I think in the middle column there will be a link that says "Retrieve Product Keys" or something simliar. Click on that and a page will appear with all your transactions and the key that activates each one. Write it down or print it out and you will be good to go. I THINK that if you cannot remember your password a solution wil be provided as in most cases. Such as provide some information that indicates that you are indeed the purchaser and the password will be emailed to the email address that you use to sign in. I think you must have registered to have gotten the key previously. I hope I got it right! This is easy to forget, but I just did it mydelf so good luck. JeffAsFarAsYouKnow
valderama [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2006 07:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
why i cant get or even retrieve my cd key? how can i get my cd key? i already did went to the retrieve cd key but still there's no cd key filled in that section only the version, channel and the registration date was there not the cd key.. hope someone can help me on this...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 13. 2006 07:58

valderama [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2006 07:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: why i cant get or even retrieve my cd key? how can i get my cd key? i already did went to the retrieve cd key but still there's no cd key filled in that section only the version, channel and the registration date was there not the cd key.. hope someone can help me on this...