Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Purchased PD7
Ron [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2008 00:28 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased ( download ) PD7. I have a key and order number, but can't seem to download it. I have sent of 2 emails to cyberlink but no reply yet.
I've got my key so does anybody no a working link to - CyberLink.PowerDirector.7.Upgrade.1714a.080605.exe
File Size: 597MB
Download Time:
Modem/ISDN approximately 1519 mins.
DSL/Cable approximately 162 mins.
T1/1.5Mbit approximately 67 mins.

my link won't work and it's been 24 hours since I purchased it.
I get a 403 error.
anxcious and waiting to try it...
Navagated all over the cyber site and can't find no where to download it.

thanks for any info
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Write to support. Here is the link
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/service/technical-support.do
PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

Seng Huat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2008 03:50 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

I am facing the same problem. I have written to them and hope for the best. Wost I am going to stop my credit card payment, since I have wrote to them and complained about the non-complete download of the software. The download site blocked me to download it, since I tried it again and again to resume the download.

Very disappointed with the services and the download speed. I am using the cable and yet the download speed is only 20kbps, I have to use the DAP then it is about 80KBps to 120Kbps. Till after about an hour the download was dropped.
Ron [Avatar]
[Post New]
already sent of 2 emails to that address......

I guess I just have to wait.

I purchased the back up cd $10.95. We will see if it gets here 1st.

I will sure be hesitant before purchasing anymore from cyber...

later....

i'll post how long it takes for them to email me.
[Post New]
That backup CD should work, your key they gave you should activate it. They give you a limited window of time to get your download and when folks encounter failed downloads and cannot get the complete file by the end of that window (I forget if it's 2 days, 3 days or what) you are blocked.

Cyberlink does not handle this, they have a contract with Digital River to manage the download delivery and unfortunately it can be complicated.

My advice for folks purchasing would be to order the "box" version and wait for that to arrive. Or pay the extra $10.95 for the backup CD and don't get too frustrated if the download method goes south.
Seng Huat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2008 03:50 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I got my problem solved. Cyberlink provided me another link with User ID and PW to log into. The download speed was average 300KB/sec. I downloaded the full version within around 50min.

I hope you will get that link too. Wish you luck!
Ron [Avatar]
[Post New]
Monday I recieved an e-mail informing me they reset the download.
It download right away....

The only problem now is it crashes when I click on a thumbnail of imported .tod files... will try the update tonight.