Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Terminator 2 Director's Cut Edition
harrypotter1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 25, 2008 19:31 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
It is impossible to enter code (82997) to unlock director's cut version of movie in Terminator 2 collector's Edition
Problem always run still a long time.
[Post New]
can you elaborate? is it the ability to enter the code on a blu-ray disc player?
M8R [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 31, 2010 18:41 Messages: 89 Offline
[Post New]
I own the skynet edition of T2 and entering the above code to unlock the special extended edition works fine here (the director's cut doesn't need a code to play). I do have to use this virtual remote control thingy of PDVD14 though, the keyboard isn't accepted for that.
harrypotter1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Don't work for me, the player closes itself very often when I play the disk and there is no digits available in the virtual remote you describe. There was digits in previous version (PDVD13) but not in this one
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
hi,
PowerDVD 14 virtual remote offers same function as in previous version - I can successfully use the keypad function. You may use the small downwards triangle to show all features.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
harrypotter1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes maybe but not in cinema mode !
Anyway, Powerdvd14 doesn't want to read my disc. It crashed 9 times of ten.
In cinema mode, it is all closed and back at desktop; and in classic mode the playing stops and I can just use the icons in right top corner.
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
strongly suggest to get in contact with technical support team about your issues.

br

Werde Facebook Fan
harrypotter1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I do but no answers
[Post New]
Hi, please share the case ID with me I want to check the case

br

Werde Facebook Fan
harrypotter1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
CS001173923