Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio/Video Syc Issues
[Post New]
Hello,

Having the same problem as oldscout as posted on April, 7, 2014. The video lags behind the audio in a produced AVCHD video by a half second or so. It is very noticeable when someone is speaking. As oldscout mentioned, the audio and video of the clip have not been split in the timeline where the problem manifests itself in the produced video.

The produced vids are about 2 minutes long and it doesn't seem to happen in the very beginning but more so as the video progresses. (It is actually in sync when played in the timeline workspace, only happens when produced). Producing AVCHD at 24mps. Used this program for over a year now and just noticed it happening about a month ago. All drivers and Quicktime are up to date.

I really hope I will be able to find a solution or this program will become unusable for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Djstills11

PD11 Ultra HP Pavillion P7-1126S
AMD A8-3800 APU 2.7 GHZ
Integrated Radeon HD 7550 Graphics
14GB RAM Win 7 Home Prem. 64 Bit
Canon Vixia HF M500
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Mp3 format audio can be problematic. So if that's what is being used, try first converting to WAV, then laying it back.