Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
imgburn
Heavytiger [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jun 21, 2008 10:16 Messages: 474 Offline
[Post New]
I have never been successful burning AVCHD to DVD RW discs with PD. The video played on my Sony bluray player has ghost like layers of images. But if I create a disc with a different older video editing program the disc plays crystal clear. I have the same problem authoring bluray discs when trying to burn a disc in AVCHD. In PD I have to burn as a mpeg 2 for clear video. Of course I can't do that with a DVD RW with PD.
My question is can I author a AVCHD disc that will play on a home bluray player with Imgburn?

HT Windows 10 professional
HP Omen Obelisk DT 875-1131
Intel Core i7(3.6GHz)
Eight Core
Memory 32 GB
GPU Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Power supply 750 Watt

Using PD 11 ultimate build 11.0.03026

Heavytiger

Jimbo223 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 25, 2012 02:59 Messages: 95 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see why not.
Here's a screen capture of the ImgBurn menu tools.
If you haven't used it before, the top half of the screen are the tools, the bottom half is a report/diagnostics which always pops up when you start it and works in real time as you burn.

I suspect that if you haven't got an ISO to burn, you would choose either the "Write files/folders to disc" option where your AVCHD files would be or the "Create image file from files/folders" option. I've never tried it myself. "Discovery" is just a tool to check the status of a disk and the rest are pretty self explanatory.

[Thumb - imgbrn.jpg]
 Filename
imgbrn.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
255 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
66 time(s)