Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Timeline audio glitch?
CJC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 12, 2013 12:32 Messages: 53 Offline
[Post New]
I've been running into a bunch of minor glitches over my time with working with this program. I finally found one that I replicated and took some screen captures of.

Scenario.
I had a project I was working on. When finished, I go back and 'insert project' in the beginning of my timeline as a header. I did this, and then after making a bunch of changes, I was pretty upset to begin playback and notice there was a phantom audio clip playing during my header. There was nothing in the timeline where this audio was playing. I've had this happen a bunch before, where things are happening that don't appear on the timeline. So I saved, and rebooted the program and noticed my audio track 1 had been sent to the very beginning of the timeline. Definitely frustrating as that threw my entire project out of whack.

I had to go back to my previous save and re-do everything.. making sure I (thought) I did it right this time. Same thing. Notice the before and after screen captures of before and after closing/re-opening the program.

Also, if I now go back on click on the audio portion, it is still linked with the video even though the video is 10 seconds away.
[Thumb - pre-save glitch.JPG]
 Filename
pre-save glitch.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
153 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
82 time(s)
[Thumb - post-save glitch.JPG]
 Filename
post-save glitch.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
154 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
80 time(s)
[Post New]
This is a known BUG PD12, was resolved from the v2420 update.
However reports have still happens for certain video formats. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
CJC [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yeah I'm on the newest beta, so it's still happening. I've been at it for over an hour trying to figure out how to fix my project.
[Post New]
On your preference option set your timeline framerate of 30 instead of 60 or 50fps.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38014.page#195643

Work with 30fps for time being till Cyberlink fix this issue.
[Post New]
Quote: Yeah I'm on the newest beta, so it's still happening. I've been at it for over an hour trying to figure out how to fix my project.

If you open the project in new version PD12, not fix error.
You creat new project in the current version PD12.
Or it may be the reported by Brygard.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2014 13:34

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
CJC [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: On your preference option set your timeline framerate of 30 instead of 60 or 50fps.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38014.page#195643

Work with 30fps for time being till Cyberlink fix this issue.

It's already set to 30fps.

If you already have the project will not fix error with the new version PD12.
New project will start in the current version PD12.

or it may be reported by Brygard case, I still do not know this.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand..