Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Direct to YouTube Issues
[Post New]
Hey guys. Many apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't find anything when I used the "search" function.

Anyway, I finally caved and submitted a YouTube account of mine to PD 11 so I could find a way around the audio syncing issue I have been having with videos uploaded to YouTube.

The good news is that the syncing issue was resolved.

The bad news is

A) WMV is not my favorite due to soft picture quality and PD doesn't offer any other options

B) I would prefer to not give permission to PD to access my YT account

C) Now that I have given PD the keys to one of my YT accounts, it seems forever linked. Is there a way to break this marriage? I have several YT channels and since I don't get an actual copy on my computer I can not go ahead and upload the video to any of the other channels that weren't linked to PD.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 17. 2014 01:10

PowerDirector Ultra 11 always up-to-date
Serial# VDE130812-01
Anti-virus: Windows Defender
No codec packs
No other video editing program
No burning software
Other applications are closed when using PD
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hey guys. Many apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't find anything when I used the "search" function.

Anyway, I finally caved and submitted a YouTube account of mine to PD 11 so I could find a way around the audio syncing issue I have been having with videos uploaded to YouTube.

The bad news is

A) WMV is not my favorite due to soft picture quality and PD doesn't offer any other options

C) Now that I have given PD the keys to one of my YT accounts, it seems forever linked. Is there a way to break this marriage? I have several YT channels and since I don't get an actual copy on my computer I can not go ahead and upload the video to any of the other channels that weren't linked to PD.

You can however, produce in your preferred format then go to your Youtube account and upload from there.

As to how to remove your Youtube Account information from Powerdirector, You don't. Powerdirector asks every time to sign in to your Youtube account. If you don't sign in Powerdirector does not upload.

You have to sign in to your account every time.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Hey guys. Many apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't find anything when I used the "search" function.

The bad news is

You can however, produce in your preferred format then go to your Youtube account and upload from there.

As to how to remove your Youtube Account information from Powerdirector, You don't. Powerdirector asks every time to sign in to your Youtube account. If you don't sign in Powerdirector does not upload.

You have to sign in to your account every time.

Hey Carl. Thanks for responding and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. So after I made the initial post and upon further inspection, I realized that the WMV upload was also off sync, even though it was very slight. Anyway, I ended up producing a video in every available format (a video which being in perfect sync was of the utmost importance) and uploaded all of them to YouTube. Each one of them ended up being out of sync (some worse than others) except for one -- MP4.

So, that's good enough for me. However, I would just like to share with everyone that the one account I previously connected is still seemingly permanently linked to PowerDirector. Each time it asks me to "authorize" access to that account, then it gives me a choice of which channel that is already connected would I like to upload the video to. But only channels connected to that account. I can not disconnect that account, nor can I connect to a different account or any of the channels connected to other accounts.

PowerDirector Ultra 11 always up-to-date
Serial# VDE130812-01
Anti-virus: Windows Defender
No codec packs
No other video editing program
No burning software
Other applications are closed when using PD
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I have NEVER had a video uploaded to YT from within PD that was in sync. I have abandoned the in-house uploader. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT