Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Converting files to upload to seemyworldonvideo
Kevin Medri
Newbie Location: Oxford, New Zealand Joined: Aug 17, 2008 06:18 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Thanks for previous the advice, I am now having problems doing the conversion to flash. I am producing my movie in mpeg2 format in the dvdhq quality setting at about 560mb. When i convert to flash by inputing the file into the wm converter and hitting the convert button it ghoes through the process and says it is finised. It leaves the file in the window but cannot play the file as it says there is no player in the computor to play the file. It also does not save the file anywhere. I cannot upload the mpeg2 movie as it is bigger than allowed and would take hours! Alsowhen i produce any movies it always saves it as produce, if I change its name in my folders then PD7 will no longer open it or recognise it, can I change its name in PD7. Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2008 11:32

Running AMD Turion Dual Core Mobile RM-70 2.00Ghz, 3.00GB Ram, Win Vista 32Bit Service Pack 2, 256 dedicated graphics, on a HP Pavillion Laptop.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Kev (New Zealand),
I've sent you an email on this matter - have you received it yet?

Please watch: http://seemyworldonvideo.com/view/212/pazera-free-flv-converter/

Visit: http://seemyworldonvideo.com/pages/extras.html
1. You'll find an flv player... one that Barry has recommended in a previous post.
2. There are a collection of flv conversion software.

I use Pazera and I use the templates I created - so it's worth using - it is the easiest.

Dafydd

Kevin Medri
Newbie Location: Oxford, New Zealand Joined: Aug 17, 2008 06:18 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, not recieved email yet, I have found and downloaded the convertor and converted my first successful seemyworld video!!! I used your see my world template with the 640x360 560kbps. It shrunk from half a gig to about 40mb and took about 11mins to upload, however the playback seems a bit poor, maybe its because i am moving camcorder to fast for streaming or i need to up the quality of conversion to the HD template and make shorter films!
What do you think? your advice would again be appreciated.
Many thanks Kev Running AMD Turion Dual Core Mobile RM-70 2.00Ghz, 3.00GB Ram, Win Vista 32Bit Service Pack 2, 256 dedicated graphics, on a HP Pavillion Laptop.