Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video sticking
Toni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 24, 2008 20:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD D 6.5.2726
SR Number: VDE 080326-01

It is part of a Suite with a new HP Computer

PD is the only part I need to use right now. I have a brand new Cannon HV30 to record Soccer matches at the high school where I coach and teach. The HV30 used mini DV's but unfortunately I cannot upload it to the computer in PD without it kind of sticking or losing frames. I had the same issue last year with an external capture card. I am already in contact with Customer Support but has anyone else had the same problems or suggesttions?

How about a DVD Burner to take the video form mii DV to DVD mayeb that would work better?

Thanks Toni

[Post New]
Hi Toni,
I noticed your posting was in October and you have probably solved the problem by now however for what its worth I have a HV30 and downloaded PD7 2 days ago and have since captured about 2 hours of footage without any problems at all.
If I can help further or if you need any further information dont hesitate in contacting me. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.