Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Still Image Duration Issue, PD7 Ultra, Vista X64
Jed [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 28, 2008 23:49 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys, I thought I'd throw another one out to you for good measure.

Here's what happens: I insert several (3 or more) JPG images into the Master Video track of the timeline. They are placed one right after another, for an image "slideshow" during the movie.

No transitions.

In the timeline, I select them all at once (click the first image, hold SHIFT, click the last image) and edit the duration from 5 seconds, down to 2 or 3 seconds for each image. Obviously, selecting all of them together and editing the duration for each of them in one single move saves lots of time. Especially, if you have 20 or more images.

I preview and all is well...UNTIL the next VIDEO clip starts to play: The audio from the clip is not heard from there on. For some reason, selecting the images and editing their duration in this fashion has some affect on the following video clips.

Now, if I go through and select each image INDIVIDUALLY, and edit it's duration INDIVIDUALLY, then the video clips thereafter are fine; the audio is there.

Weird, I know. Anyone heard of anything like this?

Whattaya think?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Jed,

You have just joined the "Bug Hunters Club".

Excellent. I'll reported this bug to CL, referencing your post here.

Well done.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 25. 2008 06:16