Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 7.0 Deluxe update wipes
Christopher [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2008 15:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Your tech support email system refuses to accept emails so I'll post message here.

I just tried to update my 7.0 Power DVD Deluxe version with suggested update to version CyberLink.3613(EVR)_DVD071211-02. It would not complete install without my removing existing version above, then refused to install new version.

So now no PowerDVD, what do I do? I bought a download version and registered it in Cyberlink members area.

CB
Crunchy Doodle
Newbie Location: Southern California Joined: Jul 31, 2008 10:12 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
When I couldn't get my purchased update to install, I e-mailed tech support and they sent me instructions on how to perform a manual uninstall and cleanup, followed by an install of the full retail product. You'll need to keep trying to get their system to accept your message.

Bye.