Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What are these files?
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All, When I download my movie clips from my Panasonic SDR-H60
Camcorder I get several types of files show up on my pc they are In order of appearance on the pc
DCIM, SD_VIDEO and CAMCNINF DAT FILE On opening both the dcim and the cam....dat file theres nothing there? so when I open the sd_video
I get MGR INFO, PRIVATE and PRG001 Again when I open the first two
Nothing? But in the PRG001 all my clips are there But even when I open that there are MOI FILES with nothing in them? So out of about eight folders/files there is only one that contains anything of interest to me?
Is it safe to delete all the other's.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Peter,

I think you need to look the data up on a Panasonic forum. I have just googled for some info. Click

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 31. 2008 13:16

ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd, Clear as mud isn't it. I will study it but it looks as though I am selecting the correct file ie SD_Video...................Pete.