Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I still like PD5 anyway
dougw [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2006 13:49 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
This forum is very supportive, and like others I have had, and still have, not infrequent annoying crashes. Mine seem to mostly occur when using the "Magic " functions, when the awful familiar window pops up that the program has to close, and I have to restart and re-open. So, I keep my Norton antivirus off,( am off line as I have only dial-up access to the net, when working), and I re-save my project evry few minutes so I don't have to re-do a lot when this happens. I use my "Sonic DVD" software that came with my computer for the disc writing phase after PD5 has produced my movie, so have not had issues at that stage as have others.
However, having said that, and having created about 7 one hour DVD's so far, I am still thrilled with the almost professional looking things I have been able to produce from my old movies and images.
I have to say that despite some angry cussing sessions, I am still amazed to see what PD5 allows me to do , and it is the best software value I have ever bought for a measly $100 !!! ougw
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Well done "dougw", good to read what you've created.

Dafydd