Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with Power Director 7
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2008 15:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Please help me, i have a very annyoing problem with the software "Power Director 7", everything else works fine but when i edit clips and whant to
change the speed of a clip to slow motion / faster it lets me do it but
when i have finnished editing and save my project it does not stay slow/fast for next time!

For instanse, i have just finnished editing a clip that is 3 minutes long and have made it 6 minutes long with slow motion using the "speed" control, it works fine and i save my project. I come back after a while and open my project and i find the clip i edited to slow motion is still 6 minutes long but its not slowmotion! It plays in at normal speed untill the last bit of the clip is just black because it was sopposed to be slowmotion and if it was the whole 6 minutes of the clip would have been used.
So basically the speed changes i do to clips do not stay changed after i save and open my project again!

What should i do, i would really appreciate help !!!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3102.page

Read the posting.

Dafydd
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2008 15:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Im not allone i see so i guess the fix is not out yet ?