Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can i find the PowerDirector 5 Registration Bonus
Rögner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 03, 2006 16:14 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I haved registered the Powerdirector 5 and wold like the Bonus-Efects.
How can i find this?
All available links circle to the same startsite.

gerd
JJ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 29, 2006 04:41 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
Did you try to find it at "Check for free bonuses" in the Member zone of CyberLink Website?
Rögner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 03, 2006 16:14 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Yes,i hav'd. But ican no find a download-link.
There is no available.
I should register the software. I hav'd made this multiple, but i see at entered the start-site of free bonus. There is no a donload available.
Buccaneer [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pretoria, South Africa Joined: Jul 13, 2006 09:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Same problem here. Registered several times, but when going to get the bonus, it just sends me to the normal download page. No bonus there.

Reported it, but got nowhere.

Oops, sorry: Hi all!
Ahmed [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 20, 2006 21:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
any luck with this?
same thing happening to me
Starter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 15, 2006 00:21 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
The incentive should appear after user registered the products. It's available at the the Member Welcome page after log-in the member zone.(from the red text link: you got bonus)

For those who still can not find their incentives, please download from the attached URL.

PowerDirector 4 Registration Incentive:
http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/incentive/powerdirector/WelcomePack_v0105_Enu.exe

PowerDirector 5 Registration Incentive
http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/incentive/powerdirector/PDR5_BonusPack.exe
Buccaneer [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Pretoria, South Africa Joined: Jul 13, 2006 09:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you Starter!
Edmonson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2006 00:32 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all. I have Power Director Express 5.00.2030 but when I try to install the bonus features, it says I must have 5 or above and will not load. I upgraded from 3 to suite 5, but have no templates. What can I do? I used the link from this page, went right to it, but it doesn't load.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello all. I have Power Director Express 5.00.2030 but when I try to install the bonus features, it says I must have 5 or above and will not load. I upgraded from 3 to suite 5, but have no templates. What can I do? I used the link from this page, went right to it, but it doesn't load.

The bonus features are not for the Express versions of PowerDirector. The Express versions are not as capable as the full versions.

PowerDirector 5 Premium is the latest version and the bonus features apply to this software.

Dafydd