Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
movie remix shutting down PDVD Ultra 8
marktheshark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2008 14:06 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
When the pop up comes up asking "own disk",ask me later...etc. after you get done playing a movie,and I check I own then ok, it just shuts my player off.It never did this before the 1730 update. You got to start the PDVD 8 up again and it takes a bit to pop back up.I sent a inquiry in to Cyberlink but I got the same old stuff,no help.They said that this is a default part of the program.They were talking about Movie remix,surely not it crashing my player after the pop up. I don't think they truly read what you say.I dislike the movie remix thing.I love playing Blu-Rays and the player is great.Can movie remix be turned off? Or dos anyone know of a fix? PC Specs GM 5664,AMD Phenom 9600 quad core processor 2.3Ghz,3600 fbs,3Gb's ramVista Home Premium,HD 2400XT GPU 256mbs memory,HL-DT-ST BDHDDVDRW GGC-H20N multi drive,PDVD Ultra 7.3 and 8.0 2nd PC Dell 3100 2005 MCE,2gb's ram Nvidia 6200 video card,Lg burn