Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Speed Adjusted Video Clashes With Video Enhancement Function WORKAROUND FOUND
[Post New]
Hi guys. I'm using standard definition AVI video in PowerDirector. Whenever I combine both the video enhancement function and change speeds of a video midway through a clip, (ex: normal speed of a racecar then goes to slow motion as it passes) the video enhancement seems to turn off for one frame. The end result is that whenever a clip changes speeds it also appears to flicker. I just created this video to show an example. The flicker is most noticable in the shadows (goes from black to gray for a frame then back to black): http://youtu.be/fuOjIHS8_8U

I've been stumped on this problem for a while. Is there a solution?

Version 11.0.0.3625

Filename
JhdgskDxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag
 Filesize
79 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
374 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 16. 2014 23:43

PowerDirector Ultra 11 always up-to-date
Serial# VDE130812-01
Anti-virus: Windows Defender
No codec packs
No other video editing program
No burning software
Other applications are closed when using PD
[Post New]
The problem hasn't been solved, but I came up with a workaround. Produce the video twice. First time omit any vid corrections such as vid enhance or white balance or color correction etc. Second time apply any of those that were omitted the first time. OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
PowerDirector Ultra 11 always up-to-date
Serial# VDE130812-01
Anti-virus: Windows Defender
No codec packs
No other video editing program
No burning software
Other applications are closed when using PD