Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to create a new slideshow within the same project
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I am currently using photo director 3 le 3.01.4107 and have a project name tom. In this project I have one folder called family with a bunch of pictures. I then created a slideshow with these photos and it worked with no problem.
I next imported a new folder called vacation with a bunch of photos now when I go to my slideshow option on my upper screen I see all my previous photos from my family photo and the bottom screen I see the new photos of my vacation folders.
How does one create a new slideshow of just the new photos in the bottom of the screen vacation photo without including the previous family photo which is in the upper screen.
[Post New]
Hello Jim2557,

When you return to the Slideshow workspace, the previously added photos are still there in case you wish to add others (a work in progress).

If you want to create a whole new slideshow from a different folder, just:
1. Select the folder/album/tag group you wish to use
2. Click on the Slideshow tab
3. Click on "Clear All" to give yourself a clean workspace.

PIX
[Thumb - PhD_Slideshow Clear.jpg]
 Filename
PhD_Slideshow Clear.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
248 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
302 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2014 13:22

PIX YouTube channel