Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems importing a direct zone file to power director
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I currently have power director version 10 le v10.0.0..2810 pre installed with windows 8.1 os on my computer. I went to the directzone website and created a login account with no problem. I then d/l the following file:
The end spotlight
Type: Titles
Styles: General
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Available for power director 12,11,10,9,8,7
When d/l was complete I do see the file in my directzone account and the spotlight.dzt file on my hard disk. Per instruction it says that I should double click on the file on my hard disk and it will automatically uploaded to my power director program which it does not.
I also made sure that when the main power director 10 program opens up that the aspect ratio is set to 16.9 to match the file to be uploaded and I also tried to import the file where it was stored on my hard disk but it seems that it is a hidden file and can’t find it.
What do I have to do to make this work.
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
I currently have power director version 10 le v10.0.0..2810 pre installed with windows 8.1 os on my computer. I went to the directzone website and created a login account with no problem. I then d/l the following file:
The end spotlight
Type: Titles
Styles: General
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Available for power director 12,11,10,9,8,7
When d/l was complete I do see the file in my directzone account and the spotlight.dzt file on my hard disk. Per instruction it says that I should double click on the file on my hard disk and it will automatically uploaded to my power director program which it does not.
I also made sure that when the main power director 10 program opens up that the aspect ratio is set to 16.9 to match the file to be uploaded and I also tried to import the file where it was stored on my hard disk but it seems that it is a hidden file and can’t find it.
What do I have to do to make this work.

Problem resolved
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Two Questions,
1. Did you get the message that the Title was installed in Powerdirector after you double clicked the DZT file?

2. Did you look in the Title Room ( F7 ) and use the dropdown and select Downloaded?

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.