Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Travel slideshow
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I am currently using a old version of photodirector 3 verson 3.0.1.407 software which came loaded with the new computer. I have a a questions that someone might be able to explain to me.

1. Currently when I start photodirector 3 on the left side it shows a project name tom. Under the project it says 10 on the left side in the all photos and shows 10 photos on the right which is ok.

When I import my 20 new photos using any of your import option it always combines (which cyberlink calls this the all photos folders) the new into the all photo folder.

a) If I just want to keep my project named tom and import my photos in a separate folder named say trip without combing it to the preinstalled photos how can this be done?

If someone has a couple of nice and fancy examples of vacation traveling slideshow using this software I would appreciate if they can post a url.

Thank you
[Post New]
Hello jim2557,

Our apologies for the delay. It's been necessary to "moderate" posts prior to publication due to some unwanted spam in the forums.

It's been a good while since I looked at a PhD3 interface, and I have never used the trial version, so please excuse any untruths posted here.

Firstly, just delete those sample photos if you don't want them in your project. They're only there for you to play with.

Secondly, you can easily create a new album. Just click the + sign beside "Albums". Drop your holiday photos in there and you're good to go! As you import other holiday photos put them in the album. When you click on it, you'll only have your holiday photos on display.

The slideshow feature of PhotoDirector is quite basic compared to other dedicated presentation software, but it can still do a good job. Some time back, using PhotoDirector 3, I made this slideshow http://youtu.be/GGXPm4gzWS8 - really just to see what it was capable of.

PIX PIX YouTube channel