Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wanted user manual for camera man software
jim2557 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2014 00:22 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Since I don't know where to post this you are welcome to move this thread to the appropriate group. I currently purchased a computer with some pre-installed software from cyberlink. All of which when going to your website has user manual except one camera man which I am unable to find anywhere.
When I go to the about info it mentions that it is cyberlink v 1.0.1.227.28790. Can someone provide me a url where I can d/l the user manual.
Thank you
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
I can't find anything on that piece of software. I bet it is an OEM that the computer manufacture put on it and maybe changed the name. Please psot a screen short of the program splash screen or the screen that open when you go to open the software. What operating system are you using?

Try asking in the forum supported by the computer manufacturer.

Note: I am a relative newbie so I don't have any knowledge about programs older than about Creator 7 .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
jim2557 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for your reply. When I click on the about all I get is the following:
Camera man
V 1.0.1.227.28790
@2013 Lenovo
All rights reserved
Powered by Cyberlink
Maybe cyberlink wrote a special program just for Lenovo customers and there computers which is why the user manual is not available for anyone.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 26. 2014 08:32

jim2557 [Avatar]
[Post New]
delete

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 25. 2014 22:09

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you may contact Lenovo Support Team for this OEM Software.

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
jim2557 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello,
Thanks for your reply I have done this already and guess what they said," Contact cyberlink".
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
Thanks for your reply I have done this already and guess what they said," Contact cyberlink".

OEM software is supported by the computer manufacture (who brushed you off). Cyberlink doesn't seem to have any information on it and I can't find anything on the web.

How about asking the person who sold you the computer? Can you open it? I asked before about a screenshot; you didn't post it. How about now? What do you think it does? It may simply be a OEM for a built in web camera.

We can go on with this for a long time unless you go more than half way.

Are you sure you not looking at a CAM -- Cyberlink Application Manager?

This is what it is: http://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=16749

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 26. 2014 17:47

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.