Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions were working between clips. Now the screen goes blank for the duration of transition.
afinepoint4u [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2011 16:32 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

I was done with my project yesterday and saved it. I started up the computer today and reopened the project. Now the transitions are blank between clips. Yesterday the "blinds up", "blinds down" was behaving properly. Today the duration of each transition is just a blank screen. The intro and credit play properly.

It is as if a common command caused the transitions to go blank. I need to know so as to be able to avoid doing it again. I tried dragging another transition onto the timeline and it worked properly. There is also a "constant gain" segment that has appeared on the sound track directly below the first transition. I did not put it there.

Thanks,

Reg
afinepoint4u [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2011 16:32 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Never mind. I closed the program down and reopened it. The movie plays correctly. I sincerely hope this is not a common issue. That is having to close the program each time a walk away to prevent it from misbehaving.

Reg