Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ultra violet update?
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
When is the update coming to the US?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: When is the update coming to the US?

Any chance to get more information? Is there an update outside the US? What is the issue? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
It says ultraviolet will be included in an update depending on location? Is there something I'm missing or is it not out yet. I have an ultraviolet account.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It says ultraviolet will be included in an update depending on location? Is there something I'm missing or is it not out yet. I have an ultraviolet account.

Wow, one really has to read between the lines when one reads your poists !

Was is "It" as "It says ultraviolet...." Please post a link tg where you read that.

Educate me please; what is an Ultraviolet Account? I get ultraviolet movies if I buy a blu ray disc. There is a coupon for ultraviolet download.

Do you have some ultraviolet movies on your computer that don;t play correctly. I have one "Taken" It plays but controls are hidden.

Please don;t try to skimp on electrons; the more information you provide up front the fewer we have to guess what you mean.

Also as you kn ow, we are users who do not acce3ss to anyhting new that Cyberlink is planning so these types of posts don't usually get you an answer.

Happy New Year ! .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
About half way down the powerdvd 13 ultra page it suggests there will be an update for Ultra Violet Streaming built into powerdvd ultra. Yes this is content that you usually get codes for downloading when you buy blurays normally. It does suggest it will be included in an update depending on certain services. this years version has already been out since last march april-ish and still no word on the update allowing this built in. My question would be simply asking if I'm missing something or is it just not out yet as an update. I have an ultraviolet account and I can play them through my web browser and portable devices.

stevek
[Post New]
Quote: About half way down the powerdvd 13 ultra page it suggests there will be an update for Ultra Violet Streaming built into powerdvd ultra. Yes this is content that you usually get codes for downloading when you buy blurays normally. It does suggest it will be included in an update depending on certain services. this years version has already been out since last march april-ish and still no word on the update allowing this built in. My question would be simply asking if I'm missing something or is it just not out yet as an update. I have an ultraviolet account and I can play them through my web browser and portable devices.

Thanks for pointing that out; I completely missed that.

The text says that PowerDVD 13 will be updated as the "services" would be released; perhaps there have been no releases.

I see no way of reaching ultraviolet content from within PDVD 13 using the "Live" Version.

Again, we have no inside knowledge when it comes to what Cyberlink does or doesn't do. Contact Tech Support or Sales if you need more information. .