Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
m2ts to iso
MichaelJ70 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Jun 14, 2012 03:00 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
I have a problem that I hope somebody on the Forum can help with. I need to protect a Cyberlink PowerDirector 11-generated video that I have made with Fortium anti-rip software, but I can only use the anti-rip protection if the production is first converted from the present m2ts format to iso format. I can't discover how to do this, or what software will reliably facilitate the conversion. I need to convert the m2ts file that is on my hard drive before burning a disc. Sorry about my ignorance on this one! Michael J.
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Try rendering or burning the m2ts file to a re-writable disc first.
Then ripping the disc back to your HD in ISO format.

ISO files are generated when you copy or rip a CD or DVD from your CD/DVD drive to your computer Hard drive.

Not sure if there is a quicker way since I am not familiar with the copy protection software you are using.

Rob
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be