Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need finer control of video placement on timeline.
cmorris976 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2012 02:07 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Hello there,

I just upgraded to Powerdirector 12 from 11 and it seems I cannot place clips as exactly as I used to be able to. It is crucial for my to have fine control of this in order to sync my audio with the musical performance in my videos. Did something change? When I zoom in and move the video right or left it wants to jump 5 ticks on the timeline.

Thanks for any help!

Chris
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Online
[Post New]
PD12 allows for 1/10 frame alignment of audio if the timeline is expanded fully. Video is constrained to frame level adjustment as normal.

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
cmorris976 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 11, 2012 02:07 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Oh ok. So each frame of video will be divided with 10 ticks with which the align the audio then? Forgive my noobishness.

Chris