Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector produces incomplete videos
Lostedge [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2013 14:19 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
This has happened to me many times. I start producing a video, and when it is done after 10-20 minutes the file is either really small (couple of kb) or it has only produced part of the movie even though I saw it fully run in preview mode.

This means I have to produce the same thing again and hope it will make a full movie this time. Why is this software so buggy? The software is amateurish with its advertisement popups, disappearing video files, and pixelation when using fast video rendering. Luckily they fixed the constant crashing from earlier version ...

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
You ask a lot of questions, but it is impossible to answer without knowing something about your system, the source video and your project. Can you attach a dxdiag.txt and screenshots of your edit screen? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM