Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Green message
Manto [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 11, 2013 09:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I am new to Cyberlink and video making and therefore I have a question ... So, I created my first video just a couple of minutes ago, not a great deal of it actually I only merged a photo and a song together, since I want it uploaded on youtube.. I am using the trial version of the software, so when I started producing my video, a green text saying "CyberLink PowerDirector Trial Version" appeared on the top left of the video and dissapeared after a while ... I first thought that it wouldnt appear when the video was ready, but it did. Since I want it for public use, is there a way to remove this message ?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello, I am new to Cyberlink and video making and therefore I have a question ... So, I created my first video just a couple of minutes ago, not a great deal of it actually I only merged a photo and a song together, since I want it uploaded on youtube.. I am using the trial version of the software, so when I started producing my video, a green text saying "CyberLink PowerDirector Trial Version" appeared on the top left of the video and dissapeared after a while ... I first thought that it wouldnt appear when the video was ready, but it did. Since I want it for public use, is there a way to remove this message ?

You can remove that message by purchasing the program then re-render your project with the paid program.

The paid version does not put that watermark on the video.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 11. 2013 11:11

bart1600 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2014 12:36 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
How do I re-render my project so I can get rid of the cyberlink powerdirector trial version stamp at the start of my video?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
You can either just use the project file from the trial and re-produce.

Or you can bring the water marked video into a paid version and cut the first 5 seconds, then produce.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 23. 2014 14:07

[Post New]
You can use the Youtube editor to trim the first 5 seconds with the Cyberlink brand. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate