Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding another effects track
andyyoung [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2009 11:35 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way of adding an additional effects track. I am trying to do a censor blur project but need to blur out 2 faces. On the effects track it only allows you to do one blur or am I missing something?
[Post New]
Quote: Is there a way of adding an additional effects track. I am trying to do a censor blur project but need to blur out 2 faces. On the effects track it only allows you to do one blur or am I missing something?

You can add video effects directly to any track,
direct the video if you want to apply only part of the video, must split at the beginning and end of the portion which will take effect.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 02. 2013 09:32

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
ottavio [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 24, 2012 13:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is there a way of adding an additional effects track. I am trying to do a censor blur project but need to blur out 2 faces. On the effects track it only allows you to do one blur or am I missing something?

You can add video effects directly to any track,
direct the video if you want to apply only part of the video, must split at the beginning and end of the portion which will take effect.

I resume this old post because I need to insert fx effects directly on video track. I'm on PowerDirector HE3D 13.

I'm able to insert effects only in fx track, but I want, instead, insert effects on more tracks