Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fast video rendering
LostTarget [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 11:38 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
When I Produce a video I get the following options, plus a few others.

Fast video rendering technology
SVRT
Hardware video encoder

I've tried different Produce options, but no way I can use any of the above options (not selectable). In previous versions I could select, but no more.

Something not to worry about or do I have an issue?

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: When I Produce a video I get the following options, plus a few others.
Fast video rendering technology
SVRT
Hardware video encoder
I've tried different Produce options, but no way I can use any of the above options (not selectable). In previous versions I could select, but no more.
Something not to worry about or do I have an issue?

Hi LostTarget,
Please can you provide some more information:
1. Video you're editing.
1-1. File type/extension.
1-2. What camera or source has the video come from?
1-3. What are you selecting as your output format?
2. Please provide a diagnostic of your PC - see Part B of the guide: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29701.page
3. use MediaInfo and give data on your media file, see guide Part I: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29701.page

It may be necessary to provide a sample - I'll ask for that later. The options you've asked about, you can render/create a finished video without either of these options.

Dafydd
LostTarget [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 09, 2008 11:38 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
Working on my Pixelan 3D Six-Pack hard crash problem today (not fixed).

I found that if I turned OFF my NIVDIA card, my not selectable problem goes away. Works as advertised with Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000. Re-activated the NIVDIA card and the problem comes back.

Tried the opposite by turning off the Intel card and only using NIVDIA, no luck.

The selectable problem is with any default option selected (MOV, MPEG and so on). Same if I just try to produce from only photos, with no video.

NIVDIA GeForce GT 635M
Driver Date 10/23/2013
Driver Version 9.18.13.3165
Location PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0

Windows 8.1 64-bit

PD 12.0.2209.0

SR VDE130910-01

HP ENVY dv7 Notebook PC
 Filename
JoeDirectX.txt
[Disk]
 Description