Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
product key activation
franko J Rasputin Esq [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 20, 2013 10:36 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I had a trial version, and bought a downloaded version, and now I cannot find where to put in the product key to activate the software-
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Right click the Power Director Name in right side and you will be given option to Update>Register the software, select Register and you should be taken to the registration screen.
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
[Post New]
I did that--still no luck. The trial version seems to be the problem. I even turned of the Windows Firewall.
[Post New]
It lets me register, but I never get a screen where I can enter the product key.
[Post New]
Quote: I had a trial version, and bought a downloaded version, and now I cannot find where to put in the product key to activate the software-

You must uninstall the trial version, do the new installation with the file that you downloaded from the link sent after purchase, or disk if applicable.
At the end of the installation is the serial application. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
[Post New]
I did the uninstall. But, will try it one more time. I have actually uninstalled twice.

Here I go again.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I did the uninstall. But, will try it one more time. I have actually uninstalled twice.

Here I go again.

You Install the Downloaded Files. There is a Program EXE and at least two content EXE. You cannot activate the Trial version.
You must install the Full Program you were given links to download.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have actually uninstalled twice.Here I go again.

Twice? Why did you re-install the trial? Or am I mis-understanding you?
As for Cyberlink, they should put a notice or something making people aware
the trial CANNOT be activated, it's crippled software with limited functionality. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
As for Cyberlink, they should put a notice or something making people aware
the trial CANNOT be activated, it's crippled software with limited functionality.

Yep- couldn't agree more.
Has caused no end of misunderstanding among many- including myself at the beginning.

Rob.
PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
[Post New]
Quote: I did the uninstall. But, will try it one more time. I have actually uninstalled twice.

Here I go again.

In fact the new installation made ​​from the downloaded file after purchase, does uninstalling the trial version automatically at the end of the installation is to request the serial activation, after entering it already can use PD12.
The site registration is done later when you want.
Must add a file for editing MPEG2 and MPEG4 other
to activate the patent of these encoder has a term of one month to do it. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate