Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
choppy playback
cmorebutz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 18, 2013 09:50 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I been on this site alllllll day and still haven't gotten any help for my choppy play back in the timeline.. I need help not someone to say something and leave smh rob
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 01. 2013 21:34

Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I been on this site alllllll day and still haven't gotten any help for my choppy play back in the timeline.. I need help not someone to say something and leave smh

Hi,
Choppy playback issue.... You should give a lot more information on your computer, what actions you're taking and the general make up of your project in the Edit Workspace timeline. Look up the stickies at the beginning of the forum and provide a diagnostic file and a snapshot of your project in Edit, full screen.

Likely cause of your "choppy playback":
Video card is weak,
video card drivers are out of date.
Computer is at the low end for video editing and is around the minimum level set by CyberLink.
You're editing HD files on a struggling weak computer lacking in resources.
You've failed to allow your computer to process/create the Shadow files before starting to edit.

All the above has been mentioned on the forum many times. If you can provide the information requested Seymour then the BUT will be answered!

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 02. 2013 05:14