Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
downloads
Irenej [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Mar 19, 2013 05:05 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I love all the extra stuff (effects,etc) that we are able to download. I am relatilvely new to it all but learning a lot and my family appreciate all the additions to what was once a bit boring family videos.
But although I am told the downloads are now available to me within the program I cannot always find them there. Thay are downloaded firstly in to my downloads folder and then I open them on to the program.

Thanks
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

I love all the extra stuff (effects,etc) that we are able to download. I am relatilvely new to it all but learning a lot and my family appreciate all the additions to what was once a bit boring family videos.
But although I am told the downloads are now available to me within the program I cannot always find them there. Thay are downloaded firstly in to my downloads folder and then I open them on to the program.

Thanks

I suppose it refers to the site DirectZone, free downloaded effects, should give 2 clik on the file to install.
Each effect will for their effects library, Text, Particles, Menu, etc.. You should also check if the format 16x9 or 4x3, the effect will only appear to the format chosen for your project.

Note: Effect 16x9 not appear if the project is 4X3 or reverse

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 28. 2013 11:22

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Irenej [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Mar 19, 2013 05:05 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I am often prompted before producing to change the aspect not realising I was working in the wrong one.

Many thanks for the advice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29. 2013 03:31